How to Apply
Certificate Application and Admission Process
The following materials are required for application to the graduate certificate programs. Prospective students can apply to a certificate program online.
Application deadlines will vary by program; please refer to the certificate program information for application deadlines and next available admission terms.
- Graduate application to the School of Nursing, online at https://www.applyweb.com/apply/kumc
- $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Official transcript(s) of all college coursework (must show conferral of graduate degree).
- Letter clearly stating applicant's detailed personal objectives and specific career goals.
- Resume/curriculum vitae, describing the applicant's educational and experiential background.
Include information about the following: education, certification/licensure, work experience, clinical leadership, community/organizational involvement, scholarship/research and honors/awards.
- Evidence of current registered nurse licensure in at least one state of the United States.
- Upon admission, students will need to meet additional licensure and participation requirements.
Jun 27, 2016