Breah Chambers, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
Clinical Assistant Professor
DNP, University of Kansas
MSN, FNP-C University of Kansas
BSN, University of Kansas
- KU faculty since 2015
- Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Chapter
- AANP member since 2013
Academic Program Affiliations
Current Areas of Teaching
- NRSG 331, Basic Assessment and Therapeutic Interventions
- Clinical Simulation
- Chambers, B., Meyer, M., and Peterson, M. (2018) Training students to detect delirium: An interprofessional pilot study. Nurse Education Today. (65) 123-127.
- Chambers, B. Sabus, C., Mack, J., Becker, D., Shaw, P., and Diederich, E. (November 16, 2017). Interprofessional Procedure Training for Medicine and Nursing students. Poster Presentation at Faculty Academic Day and Interprofessional Preceptor Summit. University of Kansas. Kansas City, KS.
- Chambers, B., Hillberry, C., Fluharty, L., and Bleza, S. (March 23, 2018) Debriefing and Beyond. Podium presentation at Pursuing Radical Transformation in Health Professions Education Conference. Duke University. Durham, NC.
Awards & Honors
- 2017, Karen L. Miller Visionary Leadership Award
Last modified: Oct 01, 2018