Christina J Phillips, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
Clinical Assistant Professor
DNP, University of Kansas, Kansas City, KS
MS, University of Kansas, Kansas City, KS
BSN, William Jewell College, Liberty, MO
- KU faculty since 2008
- Sigma Theta Tau, Mu Mu Chapter
Academic Program Affiliations
Current Areas of Teaching
- NURS 480, Population Based Healthcare Practicum
- Zaudke, Chestnut, Kleoppel, Marks, Phillips, & Shrader. (2015). Evaluation of the Interprofessional Teaching Clinic Model: Preparing Medical, Nursing, and Pharmacy Students to Collaborate. Oral paper presentation at the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Annual Conference, Atlanta, GA.
- Gay & Phillips. (2014). Concept Cards: An Innovative Teaching Strategy for Maternity Practicum. Poster presentation at the 18th Annual Midwest Nursing Educators Conference, Columbia, MO.
- Phillips. (2014). Clinical Teaching in the Concept Based Curriculum. Webinar, Wolters Kluwer Health.
- Phillips (2014). Clinical Teaching and the Concept Based Curriculum. Oral presentation for Cox Community College, original design with Jessica Gay.
- Gay & Phillips. (2014). Promoting Student Learning Through a Concept-Based Curriculum. 5.5 hour continuing education presentation, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK.
- 2014, Jean Johnson Research Development award-$1500 to investigate the use of concept cards in the maternity practicum
Last modified: Aug 22, 2016