Elizabeth Young, MSN, RN, CNE
Clinical Assistant Professor
MSN, Duke University
BSN, University of Minnesota
Publications: Click here
- KU faculty since 2015
- Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Chapter
- Laptad Society Academic Advisor
Academic Program Affiliations
- Shared Curriculum
- Current Areas of Teaching
- NURS 328: Professional Development I: Introduction to the Profession
- NURS 335: Quality Improvement
- NURS 357: Introduction to the Baccalaureate Nurse Role
- NURS 451: Navigating the Influences of the Healthcare Macro Environment
- NURS 474: Health and Illness III: Nursing with Diverse Populations
- NURS 476: Nursing in an Evolving Healthcare System
- Belchez, C., Young, E., Martin, D. (2015, July 30). Using active learning as a substitute to lecture in undergraduate nursing courses. Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology, Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, Ks.
- Belchez, C., Young, E., Zimmerman, J., Martin, D. (2015, July 30). The best of the best: Posting student journal clubs in PubMed. Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology, Johnson County Community College, Overland Park.
- Belchez, C., Martin, D., Young, E. & Zimmerman, J. (2015, August 20). Leveraging the active learning classroom to disseminate student work. University of Kansas Teaching Summit, Lawrence, KS.
- Young, E., Belchez, C., Martin, D., & Zimmerman, J. (2015, November 13). Using journal club to enhance learning in nursing undergraduate program. 19th Annual Midwest Regional Nursing Educators Conference.
Last modified: Oct 10, 2018