Jeanne Schott, MS, RN, CAGS
MS, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
CAGS (Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies), Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
BSN, College of Saint Teresa, Winona, Minnesota
- KU faculty since 1967
- Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Chapter, past president
- RN-BSN Academic Advisor
Academic Program Affiliations
- KICCNP Shared Curriculum
Current Areas of Teaching
- NURS 492, Senior Project
- NURS 418, Senior Nursing Project
- Schott, J. & Forbes, S. (1999, April). Technology in higher education. Teaching Matters, 2(4), 3.
- Ross, V., Nowak, J. & Schott, J. (November 2010). Learning Outcomes for Nursing Students in an Interdisciplinary, Interlevel Nursing Course. Poster presentation at Faculty Research Day sponsored by the KU Medical Center and the KU Medical Center Research Institute, Kansas City, KS.
- Greischar-Billiard, J., Lierman, J., & Schott, J. (December 2000). Supporting a Clinical Course On-line. Podium presentation at AACN Baccalaureate Education Conference, Annual program in Chicago, Illinois. Sponsored by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
- Greischar-Billiard, J., Lierman, J. & Schott, J. (June 2000). Online Education at the Kansas Technology Showcase, (Exhibitor). Expo Center, Topeka, Kansas.
- Greischar-Billiard, J., Lierman, J., & Schott, J. (May 2000). Supporting a Clinical Course On-line: Creating Effective Online Instruction. Poster presentation at the University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS.
- Small Grant Program (Center on Teaching Excellence, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS), Project Director, 2001, $500.
- Partners in Practice Best Practices (Sigma Theta Tau), Contributor, 1999-2000
Aug 22, 2016