Kendra L. Ford, MSN, RN, CCRC
School of Nursing
- MSN, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
- BSN, Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, Florida
- KU faculty since 2017
- Sigma Theta Tau, Omicrom Delta Chapter
Academic Program Affiliations
- KU Community College Nursing Partnership-concurrent curriculum
Current Areas of Teaching
- NRSG 748, Theories for Practice and Research
- NURS 444, Using Technology to Enhance Client Safety
- NURS 443, Developing the Baccalaureate Nurse Role
- NURS 418, Senior Nursing Project
- Rao, R., Maddocks, K., Johnson, A. J., Chauhan, L., Kambhampati, S., Ganguly, S., Reyes, R., Aljitawi, O. S., Schorno, K., Ford, K., Dickman, E., Byrd, J. C., & Bhalla, K. N. (2011). Treatment with Auranofin Induces Oxidative and Lethal Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) Stress Exerting Single Agent Activity Against Primary CLL Cells. Blood, 118(21), 929. Accessed June 08, 2017. Retrieved from http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/118/21/929.
- Ford, K. and Phillips, C. (June 5, 2018). Podium presentation of "Creative Teaching in Pharmacology: Challenges and Successes in a Flipped Classroom" at the 2018 Kansas Nurse Educator Conference, Wichita, KS.
- Ford, K. and Sykes, K., (May 1, 2017). Podium presentation of "What's That You Say? When Research Subjects Struggle to Hear" at The Association of Clinical Research Professionals Annual Conference and Expo, Seattle, WA.
- Ford, K. (March 2, 2013). Podium presentation of "Cancer Treatment: How to Make Informed Choices about Standard of Care and Clinical Trials" at the 2013 Annual Blood Cancer Survivorship Symposium, Kansas City, MO.
- Ford, K. and Pitts, C., (April 13, 2013). Podium presentation of "Phase I Oncology Clinical Trials: Site Level Challenges and Solutions" at The Association of Clinical Research Professionals Annual Conference and Expo, Orlando, FL.
- Ford, K. and Dickman, E., (April 15, 2012). Podium presentation of "Phase I Oncology Trials- Site Strategies for Success" at The Association of Clinical Research Professionals Annual Conference and Expo, Houston, TX.
Last modified: Aug 23, 2018