Kendra L. Ford, MSN, RN, CCRC
Clinical Assistant Professor
School of Nursing
MSN, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
BSN, Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, Florida
- KU faculty since 2017
- Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Chapter
Academic Program Affiliations
- KU Community College Nursing Partnership-concurrent curriculum
Current Areas of Teaching
- NRSG 748, Theories for Practice and Research
- NRSG 755, Professionalism in Advanced Nursing Practice
- NURS 444, Using Technology to Enhance Client Safety
- NURS 443, Developing the Baccalaureate Nurse Role
- NURS 441, Nursing Research in an Evidence-Based Practice Setting
- NURS 418, Senior Nursing Project
- Ford, K. and Kumm, S. (May 30, 2019). Podium presentation of "Cultural Transformation: Developing Community and Collegiality Among Nursing Faculty" at the 2019 Kansas Nurse Educator Conference, Wichita, KS.
- Ford, K. and Phillips, C. (Oct. 19, 2018). Podium presentation of "The Pharmacology ‘Flipped' Classroom: An Innovative Educational Approach" at the 2018 Professional Nurse Educator Group National Conference, Ft. Wayne, IN.
- Ford, K. and Phillips, C. (June 5, 2018). Podium presentation of "Creative Teaching in Pharmacology: Challenges and Successes in a Flipped Classroom" at the 2018 Kansas Nurse Educator Conference, Wichita, KS.
- Ford, K. and Sykes, K., (May 1, 2017). Podium presentation of "What's That You Say? When Research Subjects Struggle to Hear" at The Association of Clinical Research Professionals Annual Conference and Expo, Seattle, WA.
Last modified: Aug 09, 2019