Lori J. Schwartz, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC
Clinical Assistant Professor
DNP, University of Kansas School of Nursing
MSN, University of Kansas School of Nursing
BSN, University of Kansas School of Nursing
- KU faculty since 2011
- Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Chapter
Academic Program Affiliations
- Master of Science
- Doctor or Nursing Practice
Current Areas of Teaching
- NRSG 914, Primary Care I: Family Health
- NRSG 917, Primary Care Practicum II: Family NP
- Schwartz, L.J. (2015). Evaluation and Treatment of Simple Lacerations Involving Prescribing Prophylactic Antibiotics (DNP Capstone Project).
- Schwartz, L.J., Roche, A.J., and Meyer, M.N. (2013, October). Clinical Make-Up in the Simulation Lab: Better than the Real Thing? Poster session presented at the 7th Annual NLN Technology Conference, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Schwartz, L.J. and Roche, A.J. (2014, November). Clinical Make-Up in the Simulation Lab: Better than the Real Thing? Poster session presented at the 18th Annual Midwest Regional Nursing Educators Conference, Columbia, Missouri.
Awards & Honors
- 2013, Jayhawker RN Clinical Award