Have a question?
Research Support Services
The center provides students and investigators with the following core services:
- Arrange Red Team proposal reviews
- Data collection - clinical records, administrative records, surveys
- Provide access to secondary data
- Analytic file creation
- Assistance with designs for mitrochondrial and genomics studies
- Assistance with connecting core facilities to analyze tissue and blood samples for genomics or mitochondrial structure, function, and metabolism
Services are available to internal and external investigators. You may contact us for more details and pricing.
If you are interested in working with us please contact us by filling out this form.